    etc isn't working. Does anyone know which driver/ utility enables these to
    work?

    Thanks in advance

    blodwyn_pig, Oct 16, 2003

  2. blodwyn_pig

    Jef Norton Guest

    | Hi
    |
    | I've just installed a clean version of WinXP from scratch on my Sony Vaio
    | GRX560. The Fn key and Function key combo to adjust the volume,
    brightness
    | etc isn't working. Does anyone know which driver/ utility enables these
    | work?
    |
    | Thanks in advance

    Hi -

    You need to install the Sony Utilities DLL and Hotkey Utility from your
    Application Recovery CD(s). You may also want to install the Sony Notebook
    Setup utility so that you'll have access to the setup program for ports,
    Boot Sequence, Printer, Touchpad/optional mouse, etc.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Oct 16, 2003

  3. blodwyn_pig

    blodwyn_pig Guest

    Thanks very much for your prompt and helpful reply

    blodwyn_pig, Oct 16, 2003