  3. Air Raid

    Air Raid Guest

    heh, yeah.

    Air Raid, Mar 11, 2006
  4. Air Raid

    Jordan Guest

    Hey, the PS2 fans have never played a game that looks that good! :^)

    Seriously though, I will consider it simply because Untold Legends on
    the PSP was so much fun.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Mar 11, 2006
  5. Air Raid

    Paul Smith Guest

    1080p has now been confirmed to be a rarity, with the bulk of the games
    being in 720p. nVidia saying it was always a pipedream. ;-)

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    *Replace 'nospam' with 'smirnov' to reply by e-mail*

    Paul Smith, Mar 11, 2006
  6. Air Raid

    Cheeseboy 80 Guest

    Maybe the programmers were just lazy.

    Cheeseboy 80, Mar 11, 2006
  7. Air Raid

    Jonah Falcon Guest

    It looks like a GameCube game.

    Jonah Falcon, Mar 11, 2006
  8. Air Raid

    Spaceman Guest

    HAHA, so much for the PS1.5's superior visual capabilities. The Phony
    Phakestation 2.x is becoming more and more like the runt down the street
    that everyone picks on and laughs at every time he tells you he's been
    abducted and bestowed with strange and powerful alien powers that he'll use
    on you if you don't back off!

    Spaceman, Mar 11, 2006