    Write back
    Thanks
    Carmine

    Carmine782, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Carmine782

    Notan Guest

    Sony supplies Dell with certain batteries.

    Those are the only ones (currently) affected.

    Notan

    Notan, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Carmine782

    Carmine782 Guest

    So JUst dell Laptops?

    Carmine782, Aug 16, 2006
  4. Carmine782

    Notan Guest

    Yes.

    Notan

    Notan, Aug 16, 2006
  5. Carmine782

    apyankeefan Guest

    Yeah, I think I told you this before, but i'll say it agian, beacuse I
    like being helpful :) But, no, your battery isn't affected, because
    the recall is for dell notebooks. They mensioned Sony because they make
    the batteries, and battery cell's for the dell notebooks!

    Allen Stalker

    apyankeefan, Aug 16, 2006
  6. Carmine782

    M.I.5¾ Guest

    Though true, the actual cell type is used by other manufacturers.

    Watch this space.

    M.I.5¾, Aug 16, 2006