    Any ideas?

    Cheers,

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, Jun 23, 2005

  2. I have the same problem with my machine. It can lose hours at a time, but
    the misalignment is only associated with the display -- the widget in the
    system tray. The CMOS clock is still well-aligned and I just need to
    refresh the clock daemon manually on occasions.

    Having said that, this only happens to me when I run heavy computation on my
    machine. Sometimes the memory gets used up entirely in the process. Are you
    doing anything resource-consuming?

    Roy

    Roy Schestowitz, Jun 24, 2005

  3. Fred Finisterre

    Quaoar Guest

    Check Event Viewer logs for errors that might point to the source of the
    problem. Is the hardware clock correct when booting into BIOS setup?

    Quaoar, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Fred Finisterre

    Robin Guest

    download a utility that will sync your clock from a nntp time server at
    whatever interval you select.

    Robin, Jun 26, 2005
  5. I have a Sony Vaio PCG-R600HMP which has clock problems.
    When I boot into the BIOS and set the time, and stay in the BIOS, it doesn't
    advance at all. This must be wrong, yes? What could the problem be? There
    don't appear to be any BIOS updates available for my machine.

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, Jun 29, 2005