    prefer to fix it myself.

    Does anybody know how to get the case for the display on this model apart?

    Thanks!

    ed, Nov 26, 2003

  2. ed

    Quaoar Guest

    "Typically", there are a number of small, soft, rubber plugs covering
    the access to the screws. The halves of the case are then held together
    by plastic interlocks that must be pried apart. These are, again
    typically, fragile, and should be separated with a case cracker tool
    which applies even pressure over a large area. You might find specific
    help at the unofficial Sony board:
    http://pub173.ezboard.com/bunofficialsony

    Quaoar, Nov 26, 2003

  3. ed