    Is it a big technical hurdle to have screens this size meeting the XP Tablet
    digitizer specifications? It would be great to have a device this size
    running Tablet XP properly.

    Mickey Segal, Nov 29, 2004

  2. Mickey Segal

    Chris H. Guest

    Do you work for OQO, Mickey? You sure post about it a lot. Try writing
    sentences or paragraphs on a screen that size. :cool:

    Chris H., Nov 29, 2004

  3. Mickey Segal

    Mickey Segal Guest

    Anybody who worked for OQO and compared their computer unfavorably with a
    similarly priced Sony model would not last long at OQO. The new Sony model
    has been described as the "OQO killer":
    http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkontherun/2004/11/sony_bringing_t.html

    I think there is an important role for real computers small enough to fit
    into a jacket pocket and would be glad to say nice things about whichever
    model implements this form factor in the best way.

    Mickey Segal, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Mickey Segal

    Mark Smith Guest

    Both of those products will kill themself...self inflicted. The better one
    from the past was the Toshiba Librettos...those were good or better than
    those two.

    Mark Smith, Nov 30, 2004
  5. Mickey Segal

    Kevin Daly Guest

    I think once you hit that form factor then consider what a Tablet version
    would entail...you end up with essentially a Pocket PC

    Kevin Daly, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Mickey Segal

    Mickey Segal Guest

    For people who are walking around and don't want to hold a Tablet PC in
    their hands or a bag the best size will be a bit bigger than the Sony U750,
    but still able to fit in a jacket pocket. Someone will get it right
    eventually.

    Among doctors there is a near universal preference for this form factor
    since doctors need to have hands free.

    Mickey Segal, Nov 30, 2004
  7. I would like it to do Pocket PC things when on the go (albeit with
    access to extensive media storage), but with the ability to (wirelessly)
    access other peripherals, dock as a full PC or act as companion to
    main Tavlet PC.

    Mike Williams [MVP], Dec 1, 2004