    took the old drive out. However, I am unable to pry off the connector from
    the old drive. Please advise me how I can achieve that.

    Thanks! /PaulN

    Paul Nevai, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Paul Nevai

    Paul Nevai Guest

    Great advice! It worked. The drive is all OK now. BTW, 100Gb [kind of],
    Seagate, Momentus, 7200 RPM, less than $140 via buy.com & Google.

    Now I need to do some testing before I reinstall the OS.

    BTW, for the last week, I used my PowerBook via an external drive. It was
    fantastic. Fast and kept the laptop cool. Maybe I'll stick to the current
    setup. [I use it as a desktop anyway]

    Thanks for the great advice. /PaulN

    Paul Nevai, Nov 30, 2006