    One of Analog and other two of creative labs sound blaster live

    Please tell me if one does not know the company of sound card or video
    card,so how will he manage to install drivers.

    faizankhan666, Jun 17, 2006

  2. Unless you've added a soundcard in, it'll be using mobo integrated sound. I
    think what you need is the Analog devices drivers. If you can open your case
    ( if your warranty has expired ), you can see whether there's a discrete
    soundcard like one ofthe Live!s. If you can splurge money I think Everest
    ( which is no longer free ) should be able to identify all your hardware.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Jul 20, 2006

  3. faizankhan666

    zahid12061965

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    dell optiplex gx270 drivers for windows 98

    I have installed win 98 and Win XP on it but both sound and video
    drivers were not installed by both window versions.I gone to dell's
    support webpage.It gave me 3 audio drivers to install.

    zahid12061965, Mar 8, 2012