    A friend of mine had the same problem. On my powerbook, it happens,
    say, every two weeks.

    Markus

    Markus Dehmann, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Markus Dehmann

    Simon Slavin Guest

    It's a bug in the OS. If you use the keyboard buttons to increase the
    sound, and while you use them something else is chewing up CPU, it
    increases the left channel and not the right channel.

    Or something like that. I've never been able to completely reproduce the
    bug but it happens to me fairly frequently.

    Simon.

    Simon Slavin, Oct 22, 2005