    Should I be screaming foul, or should I keep my head down 'cause I got
    a better product?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Guest

    BigJIm Guest

    you think........

    BigJIm, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Ted Zieglar Guest

    I believe the Audigy is the better card. If that's what's marked on your
    order, contact Dell pronto.

    Ted Zieglar, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey! If I knew anything about sound cards I wouldn't have bothered the
    group.

    Anyone got sensible input?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Guest

    Pen Guest

    The Audigy is $51 more than the 24, so what do you think?

    Pen, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ah - thank you!! I shall scream "foul".