SOUND BLASTER CARD CT4830

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by GIUSEPPE, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. GIUSEPPE

    GIUSEPPE Guest

    HELLO GREAT PEOPLE,

    I AM JOE FROM ITALY I READ YOUR MESSAGE IN SOUNDBLASTER NEWSGROUP; SINCE 10
    DAYS I WANT TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM WITH SOUND BLASTER LIVE
    1024 CARD (CT 4830) AND WINDOWS XP.

    WINDOWS XP GIVE A DRIVER AT THIS ONE BUT IT DOESN'T FUNCTION.

    I TRYED IN ALL SITE BUT I DON'T FIND NOTHING, IN WWW.SOUNDBLASTER,COM I
    DOWNLOAD ALL DRIVER BUT IN SETUP DON'T KNOW THE SOUND CARD.

    NOW IF I SEE VOLUM ICON PULSE ALWAYS (ACTIVE - DISACTIVE) IN AUTOMATIC, LOOK
    LIKE CRAZY AND THE NOTHING SOUND.

    I HOPE THAT ONE OF YOU HAD MY SAME PROBLEM AND FOUND A SOLUTION; WILL BE
    FANTASTIC THAT YOU CAN HELP ME.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE
    PEACE AND LOVE

    JOE BOLOGNA