    Hi
    I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital SB0220.

    Thanks

    axg, Feb 24, 2004

  2. axg

    Nanaglyph Guest

    Hi
    I wanted a pin description for my Live card as well a few years ago and asked
    for one. Then someone told me it was already on my computer's hard drive!
    Sure enough, I went searching in the folders of files that were installed for
    my Live card, and there was a file that gave a listing of all the pin outs and
    all sorts of good information.

    Don't remember what the file was called, but look around on your hard drive,
    you should already have it too.

    Nanaglyph, Feb 25, 2004

  3. axg

    axg Guest

    unfortunately, I did not it find anything

    thanks

    axg, Feb 25, 2004
  4. The file is called HWINFO.HLP and should be in the "program
    files\creative\sblive\help" folder....

    Leo

    []V[] e g a []V[] a d, Feb 25, 2004
  5. axg

    axg Guest

    nothing about this
    but, thanks
    [/QUOTE]

    axg, Feb 28, 2004
  6. do you want the file ?

    Leo

    []V[] e g a []V[] a d, Mar 2, 2004
  7. axg

    axg Guest

    no, i have file but in the file nothing about this SPDIF_IO
    thanks

    axg, Mar 4, 2004