    it the same/better?

    Thanks,
    Nick.

    deadzebra, Oct 2, 2006

  2. deadzebra

    Sen Guest

    Hey man!
    Just today I replaced for the first time in my life on-board audio with
    Audigy SE, and it kicks ass:)
    I think anything is better than (in my case) AC'97 audio...
    You might also consider Audigy Value, or SE, they aren't too expensive (got
    mine for about 18 pounds, brand new)...
    I think it's worth it...

    Cheers,
    Sen