    What's wrong ??

    Thanks for your reply :)

    Alain

    Vandebosch Alain, Apr 1, 2004

  2. I'm having exactly the same problem - I just sent a support e-mail to
    Creative about this, but let's see if they bother to reply.

    It's a big disappointment because the platinum card costs a lot more than
    the standard - and you expect them to at least give us a link to download
    the correct software for it. The CD's mine came bundled with back in 2000
    were for Windows 2000 and 98 only and, needless to say, they are not
    compatible with Win XP.

    I remember having that fancy app too where you can reposition the
    speakers.... that is also missing.

    - Terence

    Terence Parker, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Vandebosch Alain

    Lenny Guest

    Does the driver auto-update thingy work for you? Maybe it can detect your
    card and automatically suggest downloading the correct software. :)

    Lenny, Apr 4, 2004
  4. I'm having exactly the same problem - I just sent a support e-mail to
    Unfortunately not, tried that.

    I've sent something to Creative - hope they respond!

    Terence Parker, Apr 4, 2004
  5. I nagged creative labs about this problem, and they have finally sent
    me an updated installation CD through the post. After installing it it
    can be revealed that creative DO indeed release a cut-down version on
    their website only. So if you own an old platinum and want to use the
    full features in Windows XP - tough luck it seems! I don't see why
    Creative don't put these drivers online (or the whole installation CD
    for that matter).

    If anyone wants a copy (hard copy or ISO) just give me a shout.

    - Terence

    Terence Parker, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Vandebosch Alain

    Timo Guest

    hi, Terence, i am deeply in need of this iso file, since i have the s
    live platinum and i am unable to use the live drive. but i have no ide
    how can u send me this file.thank you in advance

    Timo, Nov 8, 2005