    and driver, which is why I ask here.)

    Many thanks.

    -Joel

    Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, Nov 24, 2005

  2. I have an Inspiron 2200, and I'd like to temporarily divert the output
    Sorry to follow up on my own post. I know that there is software that
    will record Internet radio to disk or CD. I'm looking for something
    more general.

    Thanks.

    -Joel

    Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, Nov 24, 2005

  3. http://www.download.com/Mp3-My-Mp3-...269.html?part=dl-Mp3MyMp3R&subj=dl&tag=button

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    HillBillyBuddhist, Nov 24, 2005
  4. Look into Audiojacker or TotalRecorder (assuming you're running
    Windows). If you're using Linux, just redirect /dev/audio (or /dev/dsp)
    to a file.

    Nicholas Andrade, Nov 25, 2005
  5. I have an Inspiron 2200, and I'd like to temporarily divert the output
    Thanks! (Yes, I'm using Windows on this machine. Amazing that such
    an easy task under Linux requires a whole software package under
    Windows.)

    -Joel

    Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, Nov 25, 2005