  1. per

    per Guest

    Where can I find the sound driver for AK73 Pro(A) that sound the best?

    per, Jan 14, 2004

  2. AOpen (v3.20b)
    ftp://ftp.aopen.com.tw/pub/driver/mb/via/audio/combo/audio_320b.exe

    or

    VIA (currently v3.90a)
    http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=328

    If sound quality is an issue, most would suggest upgrading from
    the basic onboard sound solution to a dedicated audio card.
    Check out M-Audio's Revolution 7.1, http://www.m-audio.com

    Michael J. Apollyon, Jan 15, 2004

  3. per

    per Guest

    When I put in a new harddrive and a new fresh new windows operating system,
    an old sound driver slipped in that definitely sounded much worse than the
    one I had on the previous system. Sound may not be critical to the degree
    that I need a very good sound card, but I don't want it any worse than it
    has to be either. The 3.20b driver did the trick.
    Thanks for the links,
    /per

    per, Jan 15, 2004