    Do you know a solution ?

    thanks
    Nico

    Guest, Apr 14, 2007

  2. Guest

    doS Guest

    SYMPTOMS
    After you resume your computer from Standby or Sleep mode, your sound may
    not work.
    CAUSE
    This issue may occur if your sound card uses the Aureal chipset.
    RESOLUTION
    To resolve this issue, please contact the manufacturer of your sound card to
    inquire about the availability of updated drivers." The workaround is to
    either adjust the volume or enable and then disable muting.

    doS, Apr 17, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks