    i cant connect my music keyboard at make the pc work with it..

    Is there maybe a little prog that can help me here!?

    Oliver Bruchhaus.

    Oliver Bruchhaus, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Oliver Bruchhaus

    Lenny Guest

    Your post is a bit like asking, "my car won't start, can you help me?"

    You need to tell more about what is wrong. What is it you're trying to do,
    what is it you want to do, has what you're doing worked previously but now
    stopped? Which cables have you connected where - on both synth and sound
    card? What soundblaster card exactly is it you're using? What software are
    you using - both operating system and application (midi sequencer) software?

    Feel free to add anything you think I missed and you believe will be helpful
    in the troubleshooting process. :)

    Lenny, Aug 6, 2004