    speakers will only play left and right. no woofer or center speaker.

    Does anyone know if my old card will work in new dell?

    Thanks,

    Tony, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    put in old SBL 5.1 MP3 and just got it to work. Really too bad I had to pay
    for the SB 24bit and have it not work but at least it's working good.

    Tony, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Was the output set to 5.1 speakers with digital output only from
    Surround Mixer?

    Sharanga Dayananda, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    No I had it set to 5.1 and went through it over and over and I tried
    different combos but couldn't get it to work. Are you saying the SBL 24bit
    will work with a DTT3500?

    Tony, Oct 19, 2004
  5. If it supports the Creative tripole SPDIF output it should. There's not
    much info on the Live 24-bit, like manuals and stuff. Was there a PDF
    manual or a connectivity demo? If there was there might be something
    about connecting through a tripole SPDIF to digital speakers.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Tony

    Tony Guest

    I took out the 24bit and put in my old SBlive 5.1 mp3 and downloaded latests
    drivers from creative and now all is fine. it works great for me and have
    all speakers working in the tests and diags.

    Anyways I am going to try and put the dell 24bit in my hp pav 8670 and see
    if i can get it
    to work.
    Best regards,
    Topny