    fine except when using the Creative Labs applet controls. The popup for
    the speaker settings appears but the controls are immovable.

    What have I missed?

    pet, Jan 8, 2005

  2. pet

    pet Guest

    After poking around the various applets to set the sound, I finally played
    with speaker selection. Once I found a speaker that matched mine,
    everything worked. What is puzzling is the description in the applet is
    nowhere near the speaker setup I have.

    Like much else, it's a matter of guessing and luck.

    Thanks to all who helped.

    pet, Jan 9, 2005