Soundcards With Three Audio Connections

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by Paul Maskell, Jan 29, 2005.

  1. Paul Maskell

    Paul Maskell Guest

    Hello,

    I'm about to buy a DVD Re-Writer.
    I already have a DVD ROM drive and a CD Re-Writer drive.

    I have two options!
    I can replace one of the existing drives OR I can add the new
    DVD Re-Writer to the two I already have.

    If I choose the second option I'm going to have to add an audio lead
    from the drive to the soundcard.

    As I already have two audio cables going from my existing drives, I was
    wondering if someone can tell me if there's a soundcard that has three
    audio connections?

    At the moment I have a SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS

    I hope I've made my query clear!
    Thanks.

    Paul Maskell, Jan 29, 2005