    indictments both inside and outside the company. On usenet,
    people's only concern is why their beloved Pavilions won't
    boot up anymore.

    David Kinsell, Sep 13, 2006

  2. David Kinsell

    Gingangooli Guest

    I wish I could do corporate **** up's and still get paid millions of dollars
    for it !!!!

    Gingangooli, Sep 13, 2006

  3. David Kinsell

    aldopignotti Guest

    Hey, does Patricia Dunn remind anyone else of
    Shirely Fenny?

    aldopignotti, Sep 13, 2006
  4. David Kinsell

    John Pezzano Guest

    Poor Bill and Dave. Must be real bad constantly spinning in your grave. Oh!
    what they have done to the company!

    I wonder if we could attach a pulley to their bodies and come up with a way
    to produce electricity? They would have loved an invention like that.

    John

    John Pezzano, Sep 16, 2006
  5. Sorry John, a blogger came up with that moments after the
    scandal broke. Too late to patent it:

    http://blogs.siliconvalley.com/gmsv/2006/09/our_boardroom_l.html

    Fortune came out with an interesting take on the imbroglio.
    They think things came out like Patty was planning all along,
    except maybe the public reaction took her a little by surprise:

    http://money.cnn.com/2006/09/15/technology/FastForward_HP.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2006091515

    -Dave

    Nice word, imbroglio. I had never seen it before, now it seems like
    I see it all the time. Remember, the 'g' is silent, if it comes up
    in cocktail party conversation.

    David Kinsell, Sep 16, 2006
  6. David Kinsell

    Ben Myers Guest

    Imbroglio is a perfectly nice Italian word that we have imported into the
    English language, along with spaghetti, pasta, ziti, pesto. (I'm hungry right
    now.) Of course the "g" would be silent. It is silent in Italian, because the
    "gl" has its own unique phonetic value... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Sep 16, 2006