    clocking.

    Can anyone tell me where I can get one of these bad boys from and how I can
    guarantee that I'm getting the max over clock version?

    Mark Weatherill, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Ooops, I forgot to mention that I'm in the UK!

    Mark Weatherill, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Mark Weatherill

    Andy Guest

    Hi all I think I got a good 1700 as it runs no problems on my abit kd7 at
    2700 @333 bus (I've got Corsair xms 3500 512meg in there and anybody require
    cpu details I will gladly check them out.

    Andy

    Andy, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Mark Weatherill

    SoF Guest

    You should be aware that just because it's a DLT3C, that doesn't make it a B
    core. I have a DLT3C A core made in the 24th week of this year. 680 in
    WCPUID = A core. Don't know how high it will go yet, my board multiplier
    will only go to 12.5, and my crappy ram won't go much higher than stock.
    Right now running at 12.5x 133.

    SoF

    SoF, Aug 12, 2003
  5. Mark Weatherill

    Dakota650r Guest

    Even though it is an A core, i would think that it would overclock rather
    well. You should be able to attain at least 2100 Mhz depending on you
    system. I have my A core set at 2088 now with low temps and great
    stability. I did have it higher but my graphics card began having problems
    with the fsb being set any higher than 168. The fastest I was able to go
    was 169 x 12.5 = 2112 but the vid card started having problems. (it is a 4
    year old GeForce II MX). I haven't tried setting the multiplier to 10.5 and
    the fsb to 200 because i don't think my board will support that, but I bet
    it'd work great on a Nforce 2 chipset. Still, your A core is an even more
    recent model so you may be able to do better!

    Dakota
    --
    Athlon XP 2200+ T-bred A
    AXDA2200DKVC3