    and local flea markets but my buisness is growing faster than these
    can supply me.

    Thank you

    reidsattic, Aug 3, 2010

  2. You have the same problem that the rest of us have getting parts for
    older systems. They aren't made any more so there's a limited supply.
    Your needs are on a larger scale than someone trying to fix their aging
    system. It's why I eventually recycle my old system even though it
    still works. Maybe it's time to realize that there's only so much you
    can grow such a business that has a limited supply of parts. Unless you
    want to start manufacturing the parts on your own. The Apple lawyers
    would love you for that and probably send you a gift basket.

    You might try paying people in other cities to scour local flea markets
    and craigslist items. You pay them with a counterfeit check larger than
    the balance due (e.g. you send them $10,000 for $5,000 worth of
    merchandise and they send you $2000 and keep the balance). Have them
    send the items through USPS to a 3rd-party.

    Michael Vilain, Aug 4, 2010

  3. reidsattic

    Wes Groleau Guest

    If you don't have enough parts, you tell people, "I'm sorry, but
    I can't take your machine now. Would you like to schedule it
    for 2012?"

    Or you give them a Furby as consolation.

    Wes Groleau, Aug 4, 2010
  4. reidsattic

    reidsattic Guest

    If only i could make money repairing Furby's............

    reidsattic, Aug 12, 2010