Sourcing for a RELIABLE company dealing with "sun refurbished parts/system"

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by JC, Jun 3, 2007.

  1. JC

    JC Guest

    Hi folks,

    As per subject above, what are your experiences and sources in getting
    these parts/system !

    1) Is there a regulatory body where complaints can be send to in cases
    of bad incidents ?

    2) What are the risks involved ie when customer send money or credit
    card to these companies
    without actually checking on the parts or the company?

    3) Which are the company which are highly recommended ?

    4) Any other factors which would lead to a good or bad buy ?

    5) Any experiences ie good or otherwise which we as customers should
    be careful about ?

    Many thanks/ best regards
    JC

    JC, Jun 3, 2007