Soyo Archive. Bios, Drivers, Manuals

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by mcardo, Oct 2, 2010.

  1. mcardo

    mcardo

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    It took me days to find this site. This website contains most of the files you will need if you own a Soyo motherboard.

    web-archive-org/web/20040617164344/www-soyousa-com/dl/ <--- usa file site AS-OF 2004
    web-archive-org/web/20070106062245/www-soyo-com-tw/dl/bios/ <--- Most recent, taiwan file site AS-OF 2007

    ***Replace the dashes with points on the URL's above. The forum would not let me post URL's so I had to work around the system. Sorry admins. This will help a lot of people with old Soyo boards***

    I am currently working on adding the latest Silicon Image built-in SATA controller firmware into the board BIOS.

    I have a P4I875P Dragon 2 my stuff is under "P4"

    Admins: Please fix the URL and make this a sticky

    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    mcardo, Oct 2, 2010

  2. mcardo

    matabhaine

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    A useful post but I do not understand the points and dashes part? Please explain, I understand you could not post the url.

    matabhaine, Sep 20, 2011