    Any comments on this board?

    Thanks,
    Ed

    Ed, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Oh well, never mind, board be here tomorrow, send it back if it no good
    I guess. ;p

    Cheers,
    Ed

    Ed, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Ed

    Frank Guest

    Ed

    The only review that I could find on it was on "Overclockers" web site. With
    the multimedia box and software extras and other features,
    this is an interesting board. But one of the problems I have with most MB
    reviews, is that the Raid options are not tested. It would be nice when
    reviewed if they would set up a stripe 0 raid and report on it.
    With this MB it would be really important since it has both IDE and SATA
    raid. Maybe you could let this NG know how it performs?

    Frank Howell

    Frank, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Ed

    dave Guest

    Why is the raid function set up as "RAID" so improtant?
    The majority of the resources when game playing are used by the memory
    and vid card and processor, not reading and writing to the hard
    drives.
    Dave

    dave, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Ed

    Ed Guest

    The K8USA doesn't even work with a ATI 9800 Pro in 3D, what a joke!

    Ed

    Ed, Mar 5, 2004