    headers no longer seem to be working.

    Any suggestions ?

    Ardna

    Ardna, May 9, 2004

  2. Ardna

    farmuse Guest

    the PCI USB controller is seen by the OS and the on board controller
    has been disabled, either in the BIOS by you, or the OS has disabled it ~

    farmuse, May 10, 2004

  3. Ardna

    Ardna Guest

    It is not disabled in BIOS so what/where should I look for in the OS ?

    Ardna

    Ardna, May 11, 2004
  4. Ardna

    farmuse Guest

    sorry for the delay, look in device manager; I may be wrong, but I
    dont believe you can have two USB controllers with one computer ~

    farmuse, May 12, 2004