    Freq.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    Wildatom, Aug 18, 2005

  2. Wildatom

    mrjlh Guest

    Wildatom wrote:
    > All,
    >
    > I recently purchased a Soyo p4vte motherboard with an Intel 3.06 Ghz
    > chip. I can't seem to get the chip to run at 3.06 my only options via
    > the jumpers is 2.13 / 2.6 / or 3.2 Ghz. When trying to modify the cpu in
    > the bios it says Locked at the top and will only allow me to change the
    > Freq.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks

    I have the same board. Make sure JP2 & JP3 is set to 200M per Soyo
    artifact #S1256. I don't know where you get 2.13/2.6/...etc.?

    mrjlh, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Wildatom

    mrjlh Guest

    I just checked my BIOS and I don't see the Frqs you mentioned. Are you
    sure you are not using a Celron CPU? I suggest you do a search on Soyo
    to verify settings. Also download a free program called cpuz129.
    It'll help you identify the correct settings. Really a neat program.

    mrjlh, Aug 19, 2005