    2002-Z06 Guest

    Just got this board to replace a faulty Gigabyte board, any pros or cons
    would be great

    2002-Z06, May 22, 2004

  2. 2002-Z06

    cocoon Guest

    I have this board. Pros: great price for the features, SATA Raid,
    Ethernet, 4 USB2 on back, 4 for the front, reasonably good sound,
    seems to be a very reliable board. Cons: bad for overclocking, no
    voltage adjustments, DIP switch for setting FSB range
    (100,133,166,200), strange memory clocking relation with the FSB, no
    firewire

    cocoon, May 22, 2004