spanning multiple monitors with hydravision

Discussion in 'ATI' started by q20, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. q20

    q20 Guest

    hi there

    i've got the latest version of hydravision (full) with cat 3.9, all running
    a mobility radeon 9000. my problem is that i can not seem to be able to set
    my dual monitor config up so that i appear to have one single monitor. ie,
    my taskbar only ever spans one monitor.

    i've got both monitors running at the same resolution and refresh rate...
    identical. the monitors work, but independantly of one another. i can move
    apps from 1 to the other, and it's great and all, but i'd like my taskbar
    spanned across both. the ATI hydravision demo show it's possible, as does
    this page:

    http://www.appian.com/support/pro95nt.html#Appian MultiDesk

    so, any suggestions? i want my setup to be seen as a 1024x1536 rez monitor.

    help would be great.

    thanks
    q20

    q20, Nov 13, 2003