    speakers, the sound is blended throughout the entire system. Me thinks
    something is wrong here. Has anyone been able to test their digital
    connection and get discrete output to all 6 speakers?

    Curtis Fox, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Curtis Fox

    Tim Difford Guest

    Curtis/All

    This is a recurrent problem for me... and one which I have at the minute and
    can't seem to shift... so I'm really looking for help too. I have had it
    working where the Speaker Test delivers dicrete sound to each of the 6
    speakers in turn... but at the minute the front and rear centre speakers
    only seem to make a very very muted sound. I've reinstalled all apps to no
    avail... pretty much tried everything within the Software Suite from
    Creative... There's nothing in the knowledge base on the Creative site that
    directly relates to this problem, so in a sense it's a relief that you're
    experiencing it too, but I'm blowed if I can solve it.... basically the
    stuff is just buggy.

    Also, isn' the Diagnostics tool utterly annoying... constantly my system
    passes all tests when it patently is demonstrating this problem.... Grrr!

    Tim

    Tim Difford, Jul 17, 2003