Speakers problems with my Live Player on WinXP

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Lima, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. Lima

    Lima Guest

    Hello,

    (fisrt, sorry for my bad english)

    I've a Live Player 1024 sound card (model CT4760) with four speakers
    (FourPointSurround FPS 1000).

    I've just install win XP (SP 1) and I've a little problem with my speakers
    (I download and install the last drivers software for win XP on the
    creative' web site).

    In fact, when I play MP3/WAV files or a CD on my computer, the four speakers
    works fine; but when I use the line-in connector (I connect an external
    device to my sound card), only the two front speakers works; the two rear
    speakers play no sound :-(

    Can you suggest me a solution ?

    Thanks,
    Math.

    Lima, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Lima

    Lima Guest

    Oh, I just find a solution to my problem: I go to the windows-mixer (icon in
    the right lower side of the screen) and do some change in the recording
    source ... (in particular select the right line-in ... so, at a moment I
    hear some strange noise, but now it seems to work fine.)

    I hope that I solve definitively this problem.

    Bye,
    Math.

    Lima, Oct 9, 2004