    Thanks.

    Regards,
    de ~Vince~

    Vince, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Just a little speed. An 8x burn takes about 9 minutes. A 16x burn
    takes about 7. So, it takes you only 2 minutes longer. It's hard for
    a computer to supply data fast enough for a DVD burner to lay it down at
    16x anyway. The burn-proof technology has to kick in a few times when I
    try to burn at 12x on my 8400 with my NEC 16X DVD Rom.

    I wouldn't worry about it.

    Patrick L. Parks, Mar 3, 2005