SpeedFan 4.27 does not work with Leadteak 6600GT

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Roswellbob, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Roswellbob

    Roswellbob Guest

    Hi to all

    I've juste try this, my system was stable since i detect speedfan was the
    reason of the 3D freeze and decided to not launch 4.24 version i had, today,
    i wanted to see if the new version was debugg with Nvidia thermal sensors,
    it's exactly the same.....
    I just experiment "/NONVIDIAI2C" in command line from the launcher of
    speedfan as describe in
    http://www.almico.com/sffaq.php
    i will feed back to this group
    Have a good day