    "Get Info..."

    If you how to work around those 2 frustrations you are wellcome :)

    Thanks in advance and please excuse my english

    Asorka, Nov 18, 2007

  2. Asorka

    Asorka Guest

    Forgot to mention I'm still on tiger, but curios to know also about
    Leopard.

    Aloha

    Asorka, Nov 18, 2007

  3. Asorka

    Asorka Guest

    Sorry but I can't. I didn't tell but with "Spotlight" I was meaning
    the results list created by the spotlight icon on the top-right corner
    of our desktops.
    Well, again... this happen when I use Spotlight in a Finder window.
    When I use the icon i mentioned before the path are not listed.

    Thanks anyway :)

    Asorka, Nov 18, 2007
  4. Asorka

    Asorka Guest

    Nice :)
    I also discovered the yellow labels (mmm.... maybe they have a
    different name) popping up when I move the mouse over the items.

    Thank you

    Asorka, Nov 19, 2007