    We search tablet PC with 15'' screen.
    Where can we find this modele?

    Regards

    xpacotte, Aug 19, 2003

  2. xpacotte

    Pete Wright Guest

    Alternatively, the Motion Computing devices have a 12 inch screen which I'm
    told is a lot less cramped than the standard 10inch found on tablets today.
    Personally, I think the 10inch screen feels snug and comfy, but I'm weird
    that way.

    --
    Peter Wright
    Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro, from Apress Inc.

    Pete Wright, Aug 20, 2003