    from the PS in the SS51G? If this card won't work in the SS51G what
    are my alternnatives?

    Thanks

    Brian Bertsch, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Brian Bertsch

    Dennis Roark Guest

    (Brian Bertsch) wrote in
    ATI just brought out some lower power (not slower, but less current)
    cards. They achieve their lower power demand by being the first ATI
    cards to use the .13 micron process. They run cool enough that they use
    a passive heat sink, not a fan. These would probably be better for the
    small form factor PC's that have small power supplies and limited
    cooling. I am not sure, but I believe the number on the ATI's is Radeon
    9200.

    --
    Dennis Roark

    Starting Points: