    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, May 24, 2004

  2. Fred Finisterre

    Mark McKagan Guest

    Yes. This sounds familiar. You need to completely clear your BIOS. Your
    manual should document how to do this. It involves the movement of a jumper
    on the motherboard for a few minutes. Do exactly what the manual describes
    and your motherboard should begin to post again.

    Mark McKagan, May 28, 2004

  3. Thanks. tried it with no joy, but maybe I didn't leave the jumper off long
    enough. Will try it again.

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, May 29, 2004