    I'm looking for a general purpose configuration, not necessarily the optimal
    for a given application.

    Thanks,

    news, Apr 24, 2008

  2. news

    jdh13 Guest

    a écrit :
    we are using a 2530 with a single controler, attached to 2 differents
    T2000, but now, only one T2000 is on.
    I installed CAM on another solaris machine, i don't think that's a good
    idea to installed it on the host T2000. And be careful if you have
    zones, CAM isn't aware of it, and will be installed on every zone! not
    very useful... with CAM, every is very simple, i have no particular
    things to point out. The 2530 is used as a single zfs pool containing
    many datasets (homedirs).

    gerard

    jdh13, Apr 28, 2008