    those at 100 MHz and below do not. In particular, the MK60FN1M0VLQ12
    linked above has hardware floating point - that's what the "F" after the
    MK60 means.

    David Brown, May 22, 2014

  2. Op Tue, 20 May 2014 22:42:34 +0200 schreef John-Smith
    That sounds pretty horrible, but typical of the time. Nowadays multiple
    digits are collected in integers and then converted one word at a time.

    Boudewijn Dijkstra, May 22, 2014

  3. John-Smith

    Randy Yates Guest

    Right. This looks like a damn fine part to me - I recently recommended
    it in a proposal. It is cheaper than than TI's Sitara AM335x and has
    crypto.

    Randy Yates, May 22, 2014
  4. John-Smith

    Randy Yates Guest

    Doh! Sorry. It is cheaper than TI's Tiva TM4C1294NCPDT.

    Randy Yates, May 22, 2014
  5. John-Smith

    langwadt Guest

    Den onsdag den 21. maj 2014 18.28.33 UTC+2 skrev Ulf Samuelsson:
    afaict all of the stm32f4xx/stm32f3xx family have FPU, regardless of whether they call them M4 or M4F

    digikey has plenty of stm32f4xx upto 2MB

    -Lasse

    langwadt, May 22, 2014