    Anyone know if the ST62K can run Windows Vista? A bit early to worry
    about this, perhaps, but still - any Vista Beta testers out there with
    an ST62K?

    Dogmatix, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Dogmatix

    Tim_Mac Guest

    hi,
    i have an st61g4 and i ran into vista installation problems because MS
    didn't bundle SATA drivers. i suspect the only problem you'll run into
    is SATA drivers at setup. there is lots of discussion on SATA drivers
    in the winfx newsgroups, a few people have got it working with SATA,
    but for all the hassle i think i'll just wait for the release version
    which will hopefully have them bundled, no need to go messing with
    floppies and slip-streaming drivers. we shouldn't have to do that in
    this day and age.
    good luck
    tim

    Tim_Mac, Nov 5, 2005