    briefcase it shifts to on and the battery runs down.

    Any ways to aviod this?

    Mason

    Mason, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Mason

    Chris H. Guest

    Other than perhaps changing the positioning of the Tablet in the briefcase,
    you could always use Hibernation instead of Standby. That actually saves
    the current state (you don't even need to close any programs) to the hard
    drive, so you're right back where you were when you Hibernated.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jul 22, 2003

  3. Mason

    Pete Wright Guest

    I'm sorry, but I just have to do a neener neener post ;) My Toshiba Tablet
    comes with a handy lock switch to prevent inadvertent power ons and offs .

    Sorry, Ill shut up now ;)

    --
    Peter Wright
    Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro, from Apress Inc.

    Pete Wright, Jul 23, 2003