    information on why I am getting this message or any help as to how I
    can successfully install the Starcraft game would be great. Thanks.

    Nacho

    Nacho, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Nacho

    Rory Baker Guest

    Seeing as how I've only really seen macs in action, and never actually
    owned/used one, the only advice I can offer is check to see what OS that
    StarCraft requres. I know that macs now have OS9 and OSX in sort of a
    competition between themselves, so yeah, check to see if you need to be
    in 9 or X.

    Rory Baker, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Nacho

    Derek_D Guest

    Starcraft for Mac OS X requires version 10.1 or later, So check your
    OS version first.

    Also, if it is an older CD, it may be a PC only. I know Blizzard's
    newer CD's contain both, but I think older CD's were for individual
    platforms.

    Derek_D, Jun 17, 2004