    information on why I am getting this message or any help as to how I
    can successfully install the Starcraft game would be great. Thanks.

    Nacho

    Nacho, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Nacho

    willah Guest

    It may sound weird, but if you have the newer variety of iBook, with
    OSX, it may just be too good to run starcraft. The game requires MacOs
    7.6 or higher and it was made back in 1997-98, so maybe the game
    doesn't recognize the OS/hardware or vise-versa. It's kind of like
    what happened with windows XP, old games for 98/95 wouldn't run
    anymore.

    willah, Jun 17, 2004