    rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl

    Thanks in advance.
    Polaris

    Polaris, Mar 7, 2010

  2. It may help if you would explain what it is that you're trying to do? E.g.
    which settings you're trying to access?

    ---

    Robert Aldwinckle, Mar 7, 2010

  3. from the command prompt;

    tabletpc.cpl

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, Mar 7, 2010
  4. Polaris

    Polaris Guest

    Please read my question first.

    Polaris, Mar 8, 2010
  5. Sorry I tried to help!

    What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from the
    control panel does.

    I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
    relationship) skills.

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, Mar 8, 2010
  6. Polaris

    Polaris Guest

    Thanks for your kind words but I don't think here is the place for them.

    I think it's a basic thing that one should read questions before replay,
    otherwise, it's wasting not only your own time, but all who decide to take a
    look at the subject, agree?

    Polaris

    Polaris, Mar 8, 2010
  7. Sorry, but weren't you asked on what you are trying to achieve?
    There still is darkness ... {siiiiiigh}

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Mar 8, 2010
  8. Polaris

    Jaime Guest

    You need a serious attitude adjustment, if you expect to get help here or
    any user's forum.

    Everyone here, is a user, trying to help one another through problems and
    issues, no one is being paid to help you.

    Jaime, Mar 8, 2010