Station-Drivers cat 3.9 non offical

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Ken, Oct 25, 2003.

  1. Ken

    Ken Guest

    I was on station Drivers web site and saw some drivers cat 3.9 non office
    looks like dated mid October has anyone seen this or know anything about
    them.

    Samedi 25 & Dimanche 26 Octobre 2003

    Marque:
    Descriptif:
    M-a-j
    Version:
    Info:

    ATI
    Catalyst
    drivers
    3.9 (7.95-1)
    Radeon 9200/9600/9800 serie windows 2000/xp

    thanks in advance

    Ken

    Ken, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Ken