Still searching........

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Robert E. Watts, Aug 29, 2009.

  1. Anyone awake ?

    Still searching for that Packard Bell Art Deco tower Pentium 60/66MHz
    computer.

    Will pay up to $100 for one in nice condition. Will also pay shipping.

    Must be original, and functioning. ( motherboard at least, I can fix the
    rest. )

    Anyone ?

    ten.esuf@sttawbob

    Reverse that to contact me !

    --
    bobwatts

    Watts Carburetion Service
    WhizzBang Computers
    " collector of Asian transfat plastic trinkets ! "
    EartH // KlaXXoN

    Robert E. Watts, Aug 29, 2009