    What'd I miss, or do I need 3rd party software.

    Help appreciated.

    Villain

    Villain, Nov 20, 2004

  2. Villain

    StinkFinger Guest

    It's "stupid", stupid.

    StinkFinger, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Villain

    GTD Guest

    I'm using a 9800pro and the latest drivers, and if I got to display
    propeties --> settings --> advanced I have a "Rotation" tab. That is
    what you need, although you did not mention what video card your
    system has. Providing you DO have an ATI video card, if that tab is
    not there, then I believe you need to install the ATI control panel
    (Packaged with the drivers). Hope this helps

    GTD, Nov 20, 2004
  4. Villain

    GTD Guest

    Gee, real helpful there.

    I guess you're an expert on the subject of stupidity. plonk

    GTD, Nov 20, 2004
  5. Villain

    Villain Guest

    yes, it does, thank you, and that is the problem.

    Thanks again,

    Villain

    Villain, Nov 21, 2004
  6. Villain