    hardware?

    TIA,

    Leandro

    Lrey, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Lrey

    Coy Hile Guest

    If they're SCSI disks, I'd think they ought to work. They probably
    aren't listed because disks larger than 146GB were not available while
    the S1 was in production.

    Coy Hile, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Lrey

    Rich Teer Guest

    Provided the 300GB disks use no more power than the maximum supported
    disks, there should be no problem.

    President,
    Rite Online Inc.

    Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638

    Rich Teer, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Lrey

    Coy Hile Guest

    Hey, I beat you to the punch on this one! Stealing my thunder, I see
    how you are :)

    Coy Hile, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Lrey

    Rich Teer Guest

    Curses, I must respond faster next time! :)

    President,
    Rite Online Inc.

    Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638

    Rich Teer, Aug 17, 2005
  6. Lrey

    Scott Howard Guest

    Software RAID-5 is (almost always) evil.

    Scott

    Scott Howard, Aug 18, 2005